Why would I need this?
Sometimes you buy or download a book from an author or book site and you want to be able to read it wherever you go. Google Play is great for Android devices and you can easily jump from one device to another while keeping any notes, highlights and bookmarks. It’s easy to get an independently purchased book onto your Google Play Books account so that you don’t have to try to find your spot every time you jump to a different device. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be reading in no time.
How do I get it?
- Save your book file in a folder on your computer. (Remember where you put it. You’ll have to navigate to it later.)
- Go to Google Play Books while signed in to your Google Account and click on “My Books” on the left panel.
- Click on “Upload Files” in the upper right corner.
- Google will open an upload window. Here you’ll either be able to drag and drop the file into the box or click “Select files from your computer” to navigate to the file to upload.
- You will now be able to see your uploads in your library.
- You can now access them from any device with the Google Play App.
Want to download your file to another device?
I have more How-To’s in the links below: