Sometimes you buy or download a book and you want to be able to read it wherever you go. What better way to read than on a device you have with you all the time? With the rise of tablets, the rise of iPads has also come. It’s easy to get an independently purchased book onto your iPad so that you don’t have to squint at a computer screen for hours while reading a good book. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be reading in no time.
How do I get it?
- Make sure you have the iBooks app on your device.
- Download the ePub to a special folder so that you know exactly where it is on your computer.
- Open your iTunes program on your computer.
- Go to the folder you saved the ePub in and drag and drop it into your iTunes library.
- Connect your iPad (or other device) to your computer.
- Check the “Books” tab in iTunes to make sure the ePub file is in the sync queue, then press “Sync” to add it to your device.
Want to download your file to another device?
I have more How-To’s in the links below: